Southwest Water Authority has different types of applicants when it comes to requests for our quality water services. Applicants are classified according to the date and circumstances surrounding their application for service. You can determine your Type of Application from the list below (A-E listed below) or refer to our “Rules and Regulations of the Southwest Water Authority for Water Service from the Southwest Pipeline Project” (page 7-9 of Sept. 4, 2012 version) for more specific information.
- A. Initial: An applicant who made application for service prior to April 2001 or after March 2021.
- B. Final: An applicant who makes application for service prior to the “final design” cut-off date.
- C. Late: An applicant who makes application for service prior to the “final design” cut-off date AND prior to the “bid opening” deadline.
- D. Construction (includes two sub-sets:)
- An applicant who makes application after “bid opening” and prior to completion of construction for a specific contract will be referred to as a “construction” sign-up and may be eligible for service.
- New Property Owner Options
- E. Subsequent: Eligibility for service will be based on three criteria.
Click here to learn how to get connected.
Below are approved lists from SWA for Water and Sewer installers and plumbers. Call our office if you have any questions. 701-225-0241
Application FAQs (https://swwater.com/wp-content/uploads/SWA-FAQ-about-Application-for-Rural-Water-Service.pdf)
Customer Information (https://swwater.com/wp-content/uploads/SWA_WaterCustomerInfo.pdf)
Customer Checklist (https://swwater.com/wp-content/uploads/Subsequent-Customer-Water-Service-Connection-Checklist1.pdf)
Hookup Fees (https://swwater.com/wp-content/uploads/2020-Hookup-Fees.pdf)