To Activate Your Water Service, Please Complete The Following 8 STEPS:
- STEP 1: Water Customer Information and Agreement Form (Return to SWA)
- STEP 2: Connection Fee (Check or Money Order Payable to SWA)
- STEP 3: Subsequent User Installer Approval Form (Return to SWA)
- STEP 4: Your Connection Location Marked on the Enclosed Map
- STEP 5: Initialed Acknowledgement of Your First Water Bill Due Date
Once you return all of the above documentation, SWA will conduct a hydraulic study to determine the water pressure for your installation. Only 3 STEPS are left:
- STEP 6: Hire A Qualified Installer
- STEP 7: Your Installer Completes Verification Of Rural Water Service Connection Form
- STEP 8: Return Form Before/When Your Water Is Turned On.
If you will require a connection “wet tap” to our main water pipeline, please notify our office at least two days in advance. Once your install is completed, you will need to allow for a 24-48 hour notice for your water service to be turned on.
Important to Know: For health, safety, and legal reasons, ONLY an authorized SWA representative can turn on your water. It is your responsibility to acquire all easements, permits, installation costs, or any other incidental expenses needed to complete or maintain your home’s service line connection to the water pipeline. Please take a few minutes to review these informational documents: Late and Subsequent Applicant Requirements, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), SWA’s Rules and Regulations, and the Water Rates.
It is also important to know that we are here to serve you. If you have questions, please contact our office. That’s because we look forward to connecting your life to Southwest Authority’s quality water!