Does my household plumbing require inspection?

Posted by:

All homes built after July 1, 1995 must be inspected by an inspector representing the North Dakota State Plumbing Board or the local administrative authority that issues a plumbing permit. For further information, contact the State Plumbing Board at 701-328-9977. This information should answer your questions concerning your individual billing and hookup. If not, please feel free to contact our office. Remember, it is extremely important that the user and/or installer be familiar with Southwest Water Authority installation requirements before proceeding with installation.