If I have a confirmed leak in my home, what should I do?

Posted by:

You will first want to shut off the water source to stop the leakage. While repairing most in-home leaks is actually very easy, such as a toilet, you might want to consult with a licensed and insured plumber/contractor. During normal office hours, you can call our office in Dickinson at 701-225-0241 or call toll free 1-888-425-0241. After hours we have an answering machine that will give the number of the on-call operator’s pager.