Must I pay the cost of my own hookup?

Posted by:

Yes, you are responsible for that portion between your residence and the curb stop valve or meter pit. For those of you who have curb stops, the Southwest Water Authority will provide you with the meter assembly which you must install. Attached is an illustration of the meter assembly components.