What if my water service is permanently disconnected?

Posted by:

Once water service is permanently disconnected, it can only be restored after unpaid minimums, expenses incurred in the collection of past due amounts and a reconnect charge are paid; or a new hookup fee is paid; whichever is less. The cost to reconnect service will never be more than a new hookup fee. A new hydraulic study may be required.