What should I do if I am not going to be using rural water or if I am going to be gone for three or four months and cannot read my meter?

Posted by:

For those consumers who expect to be away from their water service location for three or four months at a time (such as over the winter months), we ask that you please notify our office and arrangements can be made to prepay the monthly minimum bills and turn the water off until you return.