What will the SWPP pay for damages, if there are any?

Posted by:

While the SWPP is asking for a donated easement, it is not the intent of the SWPP to cause a financial burden to landowners. If damages occurred to crops or hay land during the construction phase, call the State Water Commission at 800-889-1019. Any other damages will be negotiated by contacting the SWA office at 701-255-0241 or toll free at 888-425-0241.