Will the Southwest Water Authority make arrangements for your hookup?

Posted by:

No, you are responsible for making your own arrangements. You may make your own hookup, hire a licensed water and sewer installer, hire a licensed plumber, or any combination of the afore mentioned. Upon request, we will supply a listing of licensed water and sewer contractors and licensed plumbers.